Unity Tube, Inc. was established in 2003 as a manufacturer of applied Helically Wound Finned Tubing used in a variety of heat transfer applications. Though we are relatively new as a company, the principals of the organization have over seventy years of combined experience in the industry.
We have built our reputation on fast, friendly customer service, keeping our commitments, building the highest quality products and truly being your partner in business.
In 2008 we expanded our business and capabilities through the acquisition of Precise Tube Forming which is now a division of Unity Tube, Inc. While we already had expertise in tube bending, Precise Tube Forming has made a significant addition to the range of products that we supply to the industry. Now, not only do we produce Finned Tubes which we can bend and coil to customer specifications, we can also provide Non-Finned Tubes that we can make to about any shape you can imagine with ends that are belled, beaded or flared.
Please take a moment to review our website to see how we may be able to be of service to you. If you need it and don’t see it, contact us so we can talk about it.
To be the supplier of choice to all of our customers.
We intend to provide products and services that make our customers successful.
Our Guiding Principals:
- Establish a partnership with our customers, our employees, and our suppliers, that respect’s the interests and goals of each party.
- Maintain a level of profitability that allows the company to sustain its present and invest in its future.
- Build quality in every part we manufacture, become the recognized leader in the markets we serve.
- Provide a safe work environment.
- As a company and as individuals, take an active role in meeting the needs of the community.
“We are not a tube fabricator with great customer service. We are a great customer service organization that happens to be in the tube fabrication business.”